Sonic's TV Sonic's TV

Ha, funny.

It's funny but I think you should have maded it a bit longer. And also, just in my opinnion, some sound effects in some places could have spiced it up a bit. Anyways, decent and funny flash.

MasterSwank responds:

I couldn't find a good website for sound effects...

Zombie Q Zombie Q

AWOOOGA!

Awesome! Man, this could become a ass-kicking flash series! Please, keep more coming!

luigi beats up sandbag luigi beats up sandbag

good.

Nice, funny flash. Well done! But one thing thought: flash did clearly slowed down in some points so for the next time try to see if you can make it run a bit more smoothly, ok? Anyway, good flash.

Space Pixel! Space Pixel!

Wow, retro!

That's all I can say. It's a good game. However maybe you should adjust the speed of the player a little bit since it almost insanely quick. Anyways, good one.

Genocide responds:

It's set so high because once you reach level 20(the final level) you need that speed to hit the bricks. I will work on a solution with a sequel/remake later.

OutZone OutZone

KICKS ASS, DUDE!!!!

Holy Abalone! Wow! Awesome! Mooore, pleaaaase!?

Spyro-Bot - part 1 Spyro-Bot - part 1

Great

It's easy to tell that you're originally an animator graphics were awesome. But about the other thinks in the game: major problem was that either due to game size or something else it kinda messes up the gameplay (at least in my case since kinda like slowed down or almost stopped the game). Try to see if you can somehow work it out. But still a great game. Controls were fine.

markuslindgren responds:

yea I know, that cuz theres a lot of things going on at once, If you set your quality settings to low the problem should go away.
thanks for the review btw=)